Our initial focus is on the Personal Transformation part of the cycle.
“Don’t copy the behaviour and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way
you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.” (Rom 12:2 NLT)
Our Vision: “To equip people as followers of Christ, to fulfill their God-given potential as they exercise their gifting and calling with servant hearts.”
• A disciple is an active, intentional learner
• A disciple is an apprentice and a practitioner – not just a student of the Word but a doer of it
• A disciple is a follower of a particular teacher
• A disciple is accountable to someone who knows them and helps them to learn and grow and live
• A disciple is outwardly orientated, focused on helping others learn what it means to be a disciple.
Mark Greene ‘Imagine How We Can Reach the UK’
”Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it” (Pro 4:23 NIV).
“Discipleship, we might say, is a way to curate your heart, to be attentive to and intentional about what you love. Discipleship is more a matter of hungering and thirsting than of knowing and believing. Jesus’ command to follow Him is a command to align our loves and longings with His – to want what God wants, to desire what God desires, to hunger and thirst after God and crave a world where He is all in all – a vision encapsulated by the shorthand ‘The Kingdom of God’” (Jamie K A Smith)